Welcome - to the procrastination and insanity ~

Hello, there! I'm Kari and he (points to man playing with a pet hedgehog nearby) is my husband Randy. He dabbles in the SCA (society for creative anachronism) when he has the time and money. I have always been crafty and enjoyed history, so we're combining forces to create and continue to improve a Viking persona. This blog will be where I can recount my various misadventures in such things as embroidery, sewing, tablet weaving, nalbinding, cooking, etc. This will allow interested parties to follow my progress on projects, offer help, feedback and also learn from my mistakes. I will also include projects my husband and I will work jointly on, such as our Viking tent, bed and eventual other encampment items. I may, from time to time, add in my husbands related misadventures into armour making and the like. So, let the insanity begin!

Friday, July 26, 2013

A Viking Hedgehog!

Just for fun I found this toy Playmobil "Viking" helm. It looked about the right size for our hedgehog Thistle Fluff.



Yes! I know the vikings didn't have horns, but you have to admit, she makes an adorable Viking Hedgehog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment